We believe AI to be the single most transformative technology of our time. Artificial intelligence and machine learning create unprecedented new ways to live and do business. With expertise and insights from the real world, we build products which automate processes, detect anomalies or predict outcomes. And we love to teach others!
Business Development Intern | Sentinels (Financial Risk & Compliance)
The financial system is facing serious challenges. Banks and payment service providers are struggling to meet the requirements of regulators, and current Anti-Money Laundering solutions are falling short of needs. At the root of financial crime are felonies involving drugs, human trafficking and terrorism. But there’s hope! AI and machine learning offer the promise to effectively catch criminals. The Financial Risk and Compliance team at Slimmer AI is building cutting-edge AI software products to help financial institutions meet pressing regulatory requirements, reduce false positives, maximise their customer experience, and fight financial crime.
As our new Business Development Intern, you will become part of our outbound business development team and work directly with our CCO to make sure that we will never run out of sales qualified enterprise leads. Over the past year we have expanded significantly across Europe and gained great traction, we have grown 300% year on year by offering the most user friendly anti-money laundering software on the market. You will have a unique opportunity to learn about outbound business development techniques from our international team get invaluable hands on experience on outbound sales, constantly take over new responsibilities and learn more about artificial intelligence and machine learning.
• Identifying, researching and contacting potential prospects
• Helping build funnel of prospects attending events
• Preparing and executing outbound sales event campaigns
• Performing an extensive analysis of the market
• Being an ambassador for the product
• Assisting with the preparation of the outbound sales strategy
• Assisting with preparations of events (campaigning)
• Learning from the experts - our team - on a daily basis
Skills & Experience
• You are very structured and organised
• Your business analytics skills are there to grow
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Organisational and time management skills
• You thrive to learn about modern sales and business development
• You are very focused on your personal development
• You are able to take on our full time internship for at least 3 months (start ideally January 2021)
• Data-driven, extremely curious about users, Technology minded, with a passion for innovation and AI/ML
• Creative, strategic, and endlessly curious
Come join Slimmer AI!
We are a team of innovators, at the forefront of technical knowledge and cutting-edge techniques. From research to prototype, from business validation to new product launch: Innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
We hire quirky talents who dare to take a stand and explore new directions. We empower our team to be self-leading, take initiative and experiment. Because we believe that creative and fulfilled people build the most helpful and inventive products.
We offer: A fun, innovative, entrepreneurial environment; personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy; a chance to see your work make a *real* difference in the *real* world; fun-hangouts with brilliant people, and lots of cake! (These engineers really do love cake…) If you think this sounds ‘gezellig’, we’d love to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Then press the apply now button!