Sentinels (Financial Risk & Compliance)
The financial ecosystem has been facing substantial changes. Financial institutions are struggling to meet the requirements of regulators, and current anti-money laundering solutions are falling short of their needs. At the root of financial crime are felonies involving drugs, human trafficking and terrorism.
But there’s hope! Evolving technology, which includes AI and machine learning offer the promise to effectively catch criminals. The Sentinels team is building cutting-edge software products to help financial institutions manage risk, meet pressing regulatory requirements, reduce false positives, maximize customer experience, and fight financial crime.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Excited about getting the best talents onboard and looking for a unique opportunity to make a *real* difference? Come and join our People & Culture Team! You’ll be part of a passionate team, bringing the superstars to Sentinels and helping grow our business. Your main goal will be to find the A-players in Software Development, Machine Learning, and other technical and non-technical roles who are a great addition to our team and fit well with Sentinels’ culture and values. You will also play a key role in making our candidates’ journey even more welcoming and efficient allowing us to continuously grow the teams..
- Foster a continuous pipeline of top talent
- Within the first 2 weeks of new vacancy, create a diverse candidate pool reflecting set role card
- Decrease time per hire
- Set up an active intern program for each functional team, resulting in future hires
- Establish multifaceted methods for recruitment and build a low-maintenance pipeline (e.g. followers on LinkedIn)
- Manage and contribute to a sustainable, modern, talent acquisition infrastructure and process
- Create a great candidate journey for new hires and rejected peers – make sure Sentinels gets good feedback on Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Introduce a data-driven and clear selection process to reduce time constraints on hiring managers and tech leads and promote diversity by fighting biased selection
- Data-driven, tech-enabled decision making – deploy and evolve appropriate assessment tools/tests to increase the quality of hiring decisions
- Support meeting and reporting on appropriate KPIs – e.g. time to fill, quality of hire, candidate NPS, diversity, etc.
- Run initial screening on cultural/values fit of new talents.
- Support maintaining a long-term talent acquisition strategy
- Proactively address future talent needs by sourcing or relationship management
- Evolve and communicate our employer branding (through website and vacancy design)
- Crafting and updating current job descriptions with the company’s tone of voice
- Organising recruitment events
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about people and recruitment
- Eager to source, and engage with the most hidden talents in the market
- Empathic listener and persuasive speaker who knows how to get the essential information from candidates and hiring managers
- Hands-on recruiter between 3-5 year’s experience, you're filled with enthusiasm and energy and 100% ready to get things done
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
We are a team of innovators, at the forefront of technical knowledge and cutting-edge techniques. From research to prototype, from feature validation to new product launch - innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
We hire quirky talents who dare to take a stand and explore new directions. We empower our team to be self-leading, take initiative and experiment. Because we believe that creative and fulfilled people build the most helpful and inventive products.
- A fun, innovative atmosphere
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- A chance to see your work make a real difference in the real world
- If you think this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Then press the apply now button!