About Slimmer AI
We believe AI to be the single most transformative technology of our time. Artificial intelligence and machine learning create unprecedented new ways to live and do business.
Slimmer AI is a venture studio with offices in Amsterdam and Groningen. We specialise in applied-AI software—building, launching and scaling AI B2B companies. And we’re always growing our teams!
University Internship | 6 Months | Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Conduct market research using desk research and other tactics
- Support brand and thought leadership strategy execution to enable Slimmer AI to achieve our venture studio goals
- Collaborate with the marketing and venture teams to execute and measure marketing initiatives; monitor our brand and analyse success using generated analytics
- Support the creation of compelling content that will be used in blogs and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium)
- Integrate yourself into a dynamic entrepreneurial team with a participative management mindset, with strong values centred on transparency and shared ideas
Skills and Experience
- You are a university student in the Netherlands; must have an EU working visa
- You are studying marketing, business development or communications (preferred, though we are open to other transferrable business areas)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have a passion for learning about all areas of marketing—strategic, product, growth—with a focus on digital execution
- You have exceptional research and analytical skills, with an eye for detail
- You have the confidence to think outside the box and suggest new ideas both big and small
- You can work effectively in a start-up environment with relatively little structure
- You can take on our full-time internship for at least 4-6 months (start ideally Fall 2021)
Come join Slimmer AI!
We are a team of innovators, at the forefront of technical knowledge and cutting-edge techniques. From research to prototype, from business validation to new product launch: innovation is at the heart of everything we do.
We hire quirky talents who dare to take a stand and explore new directions. We empower our team to be self-leading, take initiative, and experiment. Because we believe that creative and fulfilled people build the most helpful and inventive products.
We offer: A fun, innovative, entrepreneurial environment; personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy; a chance to see your work make a *real* difference in the *real* world; fun-hangouts with brilliant people. If you think this sounds ‘gezellig’, we’d love to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Then press the apply now button!